      From: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com [MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of saddy81 [saddy81@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2013 9:24 AM
      To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [MPD-5D] Re: Daily Crime Report - 5D

      Hello,

      Could we get more information on the following reports -

      PSA: 502
      CCN: 13060048
      RPT DATE: 05/06/2013 14:09
      OFFENSE: Sex Abuse
      METHOD: 2nd Degree Sexual Abuse
      BLOCK: 2121 - 2321 BLOCK OF LINCOLN ROAD NE
      LOCATION: Residence/Home
      START DT: 01/17/2013 22:00
      END DT: 01/18/2013 01:00

      PSA: 502
      CCN: 13060157
      RPT DATE: 05/06/2013 18:44
      OFFENSE: Burglary
      METHOD: Second Degree Burglary (Armed Or Otherwise)
      BLOCK: 2600 - 2699 BLOCK OF 3RD STREET NE
      LOCATION: Residence/Home
      START DT: 05/06/2013 07:30
      END DT: 05/06/2013 18:00

      I also had previously inquired about this report, but no one ever responded.

      PSA: 502
      CCN: 13057331
      RPT DATE: 05/01/2013 15:45
      OFFENSE: Burglary
      METHOD: Second Degree Burglary (Armed Or Otherwise)
      BLOCK: 2400 - 2499 BLOCK OF 2ND STREET NE
      LOCATION: Residence/Home
      START DT: 05/01/2013 13:00
      END DT: 05/01/2013 15:24

      Thanks,