15688RE: [MPD-5D] 5.1.13 Arrest Made Homicide: 1200 Blk Raum Street, NE Thomas Terrell Jamison

    May 2, 2013

      This is part of the investigation, and we are not providing information on that now.

      Andy Solberg

      From: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com [mailto:MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Whitney Graves
      Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2013 9:19 AM
      To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [MPD-5D] 5.1.13 Arrest Made Homicide: 1200 Blk Raum Street, NE Thomas Terrell Jamison

      Is there any word as to if this was random or the victim knew his assailant?

      On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 9:09 PM, Kim <kimberlina180@...> wrote:

      This is unfortunately the block where I, somewhat reluctantly, just moved to.

      My strategy so far has been to never go out at night and only try to be outside while walking my dog or waiting for the bus. Today's shooting happened during morning rush hour which is one of the few times I would be outside.

      Do you have any tips or advice for keeping safe in a high crime area?  Online resources? Community workshops/training? Advice for women from female officers?

      Thanks!