      From: aRodeoJock <arodeojock@...>
      Sender: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 16:49:43 -0400
      To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com<MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [MPD-5D] Pot Patrol Needed!!

      There's a house on the 1900 block of Bennett Place NE where a bunch of kids are starting to hang out in their back yard and in the alley. Now with the nicer weather, they have decided that it's OK to smoke pot in front of one of those garage doors of a neighbor's yard so the adults that live in the house can't see them doing it.

      Of course, the rest of the alley can see it and smell it. Could we include the alley on regular patrols after school moving forward? If anyone wants descriptions of the teens involved, I'll be happy to provide them.

      Thanks in advance for the help.

      -Patrick

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic