      From: Jeter, Bryant (MPD) (MPD) <bryant.jeter@...>
      To: MPD-5D <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tue, Mar 26, 2013 6:35 pm
      Subject: RE: [MPD-5D] Fw: Chaotic Central Union Mission Event

      Ms. Henderson,
      I do not know who was actually coordinating this event, however, PSA 507 members were merely giving special attention because of the amount of people responding. The special attention did not interfere with their normal patrols because that is an area we frequently patrol on a regular basis.

      Bryant A. Jeter
      Lieutenant
      Metropolitan Police Department
      Fifth District