      Guest Speakers: CCOSA Sex Offenders Branch

      Date: Wednesday, November 8, 2006

      Time: 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm

      Repeats: This event repeats on the Second Wednesday of every month.

      Location: The Hospital for Sick Children, 1731 Bunker Hill Road, NE

      We will also be collection canned food donations to help feed families
      at Thanksgiving.

      Mark your calendar, tell a neighbor, bring canned goods, See you there

      For more information, contact Lt. Corinne Hughes at 202 698-0268

      Fayette Vaughn-Lee

      Fifth District Community Outreach Coordinator

      202 698-0188