15286RE: [MPD-5D] Fifth District Detectives Announce Significant Multiple Burglary Case Closure

    Mar 20, 2013

      I checked with the detectives working this case, and unfortunately we have no news to report on the double homicide from December 22, 2012.

      Andy Solberg

      Commander, 5D

      www.taxpayerservicecenter.com.