15273Re: [MPD-5D] Saturday's Marathon Traffic Nightmare

  • Eric Marshall
    Mar 18, 2013
      I agree it wasn't a matter of the routes being posted or disseminated. I also checked online before I left the house and it did no good. The route for the marathon was set up in a way that completely cut off our corner of the city from anything south and west. The only options were north and east.

      Sent from my iPad