15251Re: [MPD-5D] 1st and O St NW

  • Julia Wilton
    Mar 17, 2013
      I personally don't see the issue. They are construction workers who are working and need a place to park.

      I would much rather our officers concentrate on the dealers who are
      working to recruit the neighborhood kids.

      On Sunday, March 17, 2013, crknightdc wrote:

      No I didn't. They were the Dunbar construction workers so I'm sure they will be back on Monday. It would be great if you could have the officers ticket them come tommorrow.

      Thanks

      Robin

      --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com <javascript:_e({}, 'cvml',

      --
      Our life is what our thoughts make it - Marcus Aurelius
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic