1501A quick note

  • Craig, Donald (MPD)
    Sep 6, 2006
      Last night we served a search warrant at 1719 Lincoln Road. We
      recovered a large quantity of marijuana some cocaine and cash. We
      arrested three people for Possession With the Intent to Distribute
      Marijuana and Cocaine. We will forward the information to the owner to
      proceed with the eviction of the tenants. If he does not follow through
      we will document the incident so that we can try and seize the house on
      the next occurrence.

      Also we received several calls for gunshots around North Capitol and T
      Street N.E. We found no property damage and had no injuries. Take care
      everyone.

      Lt. Craig