14991Re: [MPD-5D] 504 (12th & Newton area): 2/17, Sun morn; Home Robbery +Car

    Feb 23, 2013
      The car that was stolen in the burglary on Newton Street was found a short time alter in the 600 block of Edgewood.  We don't have any suspects.  There was no other similar crime reported during the same time period last Sunday.

      Andy Solberg

      Sent from my iPad

      On Feb 23, 2013, at 8:00 PM, "brian.ions" <brian.ions@...> wrote:

      Could we get an update re. this incident last Sunday as reported on the Brookland list. Was car recovered? Any leads? Description? Any other reports of church-hours Sunday break-ins?

      ---

      This is a cross-post from the Brookland Kids listserv. This happened at a house on 12th & Newton this morning.

      ... While our out of town guest was in the shower, someone broke into our house and took our smartphones and took the car keys and our car. Just now at 8:45.

      ----

      brian/
      504

      Visit