      From: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com [mailto: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Timothy Clark
      Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2013 6:04 PM
      To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: Rhones, Aaron (DDOT); Joyce Robinson-Paul ; Mandel, Jon (Council)
      Subject: Re: [MPD-5D] Re: 1st and O St NW

      Geovani,

      The councilmembers office has been in contact with DPW for enforcement and DDOT to address these issues. We will circle back with MPD to ensure we aren't duplicating efforts on this.

      Regards,

      Tim Clark

      Community and Business Affairs Director

      Office of Councilmember Kenyan R. McDuffie, Ward 5

      Council of the District of Columbia

      1350 Pennsylvania Ave., NW, Ste. 506

      Washington , DC 20004

      202.724.8830 (direct)

      On Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 4:36 PM, Geovani A Bonilla <gbonilla@...> wrote:

      Chris - DDOT actually seems to have oversight of the lot at the Northeast
      corner of First and O St NW . When we did our safety walk through the area
      with then Commissioners Thomas and Pinkney, Mr. Aaron Rhodes had identified
      that DDOT needed to fence in that lot as it is an illegal parking lot
      indeed; the date of this walk on September 20, 2012.

      We really need CM McDuffie's office and our ANC to support us in addressing
      this issue with DDOT so that MPD can focus on doing what they do best,
      fighting crime.

      Geovani A. Bonilla

      Bates Area Civic Association

      Email: gbonilla@...