      From: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com [mailto:MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      crknightdc
      Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 2:16 PM
      To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [MPD-5D] Re: 1st and O St NW

      It can't be legal to drive up over the curb and sidewalk to park in this
      parcel of land. Isn't that something the police can do something about?
      There is no curb cut on this property

      --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com <mailto:MPD-5D%40yahoogroups.com> , "Solberg,
      Andrew (MPD)" wrote:

      > To all:
      >
      > Thank you, Captain Beach, for reminding all readers to call 311 for any
      type of service that may require non-emergency intervention from other city
      agencies.

      > We also ask that for any request you have for police service, you should
      call 911 as your primary method of reaching us, rather than emailing,
      texting, or using any other form of communication. 911 is the most direct
      route to access police service, and we do not want residents to rely on
      email and other means of communication, as these may take longer to get us
      there.

      > Andy Solberg
      > Commander, 5D

    • Show all 29 messages in this topic