Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

14932RE: [MPD-5D] Re: 1st and O St NW

Expand Messages
  • Solberg, Andrew (MPD)
    Feb 13, 2013

      Yes, we can, and we ask that you call 911 to report any such violations.  We have begun addressing this issue already and will relay our progress.


      Andy Solberg



      Grade.DC.gov has expanded again!  Check out which five additional agencies can now be rated.

      today to log your feedback on any of 15 D.C. Government agencies.


      From: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com [mailto:MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of crknightdc
      Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 2:16 PM
      To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [MPD-5D] Re: 1st and O St NW



      It can't be legal to drive up over the curb and sidewalk to park in this parcel of land. Isn't that something the police can do something about? There is no curb cut on this property

      --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "Solberg, Andrew (MPD)" wrote:
      > To all:
      > Thank you, Captain Beach, for reminding all readers to call 311 for any type of service that may require non-emergency intervention from other city agencies.
      > We also ask that for any request you have for police service, you should call 911 as your primary method of reaching us, rather than emailing, texting, or using any other form of communication. 911 is the most direct route to access police service, and we do not want residents to rely on email and other means of communication, as these may take longer to get us there.
      > Andy Solberg
      > Commander, 5D

    • Show all 29 messages in this topic