14608Re: Greetings from Captain Kane

  • brian.ions
    Jan 9, 2013
      Yes! Welcome, Captain Kane!

      Don and I wish you nothing but happy days and quiet nights in 5D.

      brian/
      504

      (And may the worst 504 throws at you be rowdy college kids.)

      --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "Kane, Morgan (MPD)" wrote:

      Greetings from Captain Kane
      Posted By:
      * morgan.kane@...
      * [Send Email]

      Tue Jan 8, 2013 8:29 am |
      *

      *

      *

      Good Morning Fifth District Community,

      I would like to introduce myself to you, as I am a newly-promoted
      Captain,
      recently assigned to the Fifth District. My name is Morgan Kane. I have
      worked
      for the Metropolitan Police Department and the citizens of the District
      of
      Columbia for more than 14 years. I began my career in the First Police
      District
      and have had the pleasure of serving in a variety of assignments over
      the years
      in the roles of officer, sergeant and lieutenant.

      I will be assigned to the midnight tour and will oversee PSAs 503, 504,
      and 505.
      Please feel free to reach out to me directly if I can be of assistance
      (my
      contact information is below). I am excited to be a member of the 5D
      team and
      look forward to working with you!

      Best Regards,

      Captain Morgan Kane, MPA