14589Re: [MPD-5D] Re: FW: 12/29/12 Pedestrian Hit and Run Traffic Fatality: New York Avenue and First Street, NW

  • Sal
    Jan 3, 2013
      I got your point. A young girl succombs to a hit and run. And you comment about; how this youg lady probably thought the car was going to stop,and you are tired of the extreme indifference and arrogance demonstrated by pedestrians, etc. etc. Seriously?
      How do you know she probably thought the car was going to stop? Whatever happened to tact and sensitivity? Clearly you don't have teenagers (yet).
      This subject was a hit and run. Though related and a spin off, you started a new subject/topic, Thus, a new thread.

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic