14326Re: [MPD-5D] Re: Veterans' Day Weekend Crime Report - 5D

    Nov 16, 2012
      I haven't heard anything like that, Brian, but I'll certainly look into it and see if the detectives have anything on that pattern.

      Andy Solberg

      From: brian.ions [mailto:brian.ions@...]
      Sent: Friday, November 16, 2012 06:27 PM
      To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [MPD-5D] Re: Veterans' Day Weekend Crime Report - 5D

      Thanks, Commander.

      Holiday Friday or not, that's awfully bold behavior for 4 in the afternoon... at a fairly people-busy intersection.

      In the past, we've seen perp teams working CVS patrons-- often targeting CUA students-- with a cash register-spotter inside alerting cohort(s) outside to easy, profitable targets.

      Is there any indication of that M.O. returning-- targeting anyone, anywhere in 5D-- as the season of good cheer approaches?

      brian/
      504

      --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "Solberg, Andrew (MPD)" <Andrew.Solberg@...> wrote:

      > A man was robbed and forced out of his car in the Franklin St incident.
      >
      > At 12th and Newton, a student had his jacket stolen when a man indicated he had a gun.
      >
      > Andy Solberg
      >

      > Help 9-1-1 Save Your Life!
      > Create a free Safety Profile to provide critical, lifesaving data to 9-1-1 in the event of an emergency call today at www.smart911.com<http://www.smart911.com>.
      > Inform first responders in advance!