    Oct 31 8:24 PM
      At about 9:30 pm tonight, Wednesday, October 31, police were called to the area near 4th and V Sts., NE, for the sounds of gunshots.

      At the corner at corner of 4th and V, they found an adult male who had been shot.

      The man was dead at the scene and homicide and 5D detectives are working on the case.

      We ask that anyone who may have heard or seen anything, or who may have any information at all, call our Command Center at 727-9099.

      Andy Solberg
      Commander, 5D

      Grade.DC.gov has expanded!
      Now you can grade the DC Public Library, Police, Fire and EMS, the Office of Unified Communications (311/911) and the Office on Aging.
      Check out www.grade.dc.gov today.
    • Show all 47 messages in this topic