      From: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com [mailto: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of nealst
      Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2012 10:18 AM
      To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [MPD-5D] Nuisance Vacant house

      Hello,
      who is the best resource to contact regarding an apparent vacant house? The house directly adjacent to our house has some movement in and out, but no one appears to live there. I am concerned because the house has become increasingly run down, and does not appear to be secure. Most recently, one of the front doors' glass has been smashed. The past few nights, the window AC units have been running at full blast - making awful noises throughout the night, as I'm sure the units are quite old.

      Thank you in advance for any advice.

      Kristin

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic