141Re: Shooting last night/Troublesome buildings--What can we do?

  • k_fw
    Mar 21, 2005
      "One of the suspect vehicles was recovered and is currently being
      processed. I'll provide additional details as they become available."

      What was the result of the investigation into this car? Was it
      stolen? Was the owner of the car or the driver able to provide any
      more information about this shooting?

      Thanks,
      Kristen

      --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "Burke, Patrick \(MPD\)"
      <Patrick.Burke@d...> wrote:
      > We're showing this a robbery hold up gun at approximately 12:43
      a.m. When the complainant advised that he didn't have any money, the
      suspects (3 b/m's 18-20 years) old, directed him to take off his
      clothes. The complainant was then told to run and a number of
      gunshots were fired with none taking effect. One of the suspect

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic