1401See Citywide Crime Prevention Effort Attached

  • Smith, Yvonne (MPD)
    Jun 13, 2006
      Tomorrow is the last day of school for DC's students.  Help us spread the word to them and their parents.  The police department, along with more than 40 partners in crime prevention will kick off more than 40 Days of "Increased Peace" this week.  All three Regional Operations Commands (ROCs), run by Assistant Chiefs will distribute regional-specific calendars of more than 300 supervised summer activities within 40 Days, beginning tomorrow.

      There will be a Press Conference at 2:00 pm, Wednesday, June 14 at the #14 Boys and Girls Club, 4103 Benning Rd (next to the Sixth District main station).

      I am attaching the calendar.  If you are unable to open the attachment, because you receive the Daily Digest, please e-mail me directly for copies.  The document is a .pdf file.

      Yvonne Smith