    Sep 9, 2012
      It wouldn't hurt to slow some of these police cars down as well. Especially when they are making a lunch run and exceeding the limit by more than 20 miles per hour at times.  Speed of this nature should include them running lights and sound and only if they are on an emergency.
      Far too many times I notice them driving too fast, talking on cell phones with no ear bud and being anything but cautious.

      On Sun, Sep 9, 2012 at 9:38 PM, Lanier, Cathy (MPD) <cathy.lanier@...> wrote:

      JWhitfield, Yes, I live there and I know it is just around the bend. It is hard to exceed the limit after making that turn but we will make sure it is more visible. Thanks

      Plan TODAY for whatx2019;s on the way.  September is National Emergency Preparedness Month.  To learn how to prepare & to sign up for critical emergency alerts, go to www.72hours.dc.gov.

      From: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>
      To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>
      Cc: gbonilla@... <gbonilla@...>; MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sat Sep 08 12:45:10 2012
      Subject: Re: [MPD-5D] Re: Love Letters from Chief Lanier (Not So Nice)

      Chief Lanier... There is a new camera set up on South Dakota Ave NE just before V Street.. If you are leaving the neighborhood making a left onto South Dakota there is no speed limit sign before you get to the camera. Most folks living in the neighborhood only take this route and may not know the actual speed limit.

      Sent from my iPad

      What area Geovani?