      From: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com [mailto: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of khenderson029@...
      Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2012 3:31 PM
      To: mpd-5d@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [MPD-5D] Continuous Canvassing by Alleged Meat Salesmen

      Good Afternoon:

      Individuals from Capital Meats continuously canvass my neighborhood attempting to sell meat from their truck. No one is buying from them and they become irritated when you ask them to show identification. The truck is often parked in the middle of the street and it does not have a phone number on the truck, though they do advertise accepting Visa, MasterCard and EBT. Because they refuse to show identification it is possible they are canvassing the community for some illegal purpose. We are not buying whatever they are selling and find their presence here suspicious.

      We would appreciate officers following up to ask them for their identification and license to peddle meat on the streets. If they cannot produce or refuse to produce their identification and license they should be directed to cease and desist with their meat peddling. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

      Kathy Henderson

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic