13203Re: [MPD-5D] Illegal Dumping business in 2100 Block of Upshur Street NE

  • Lanier, Cathy (MPD)
    May 12, 2012
      No problem. The Motor Carrier Unit did a lot of enforcement up there. Hopefully the truckers got the message.

      Cathy L. Lanier
      Chief of Police
      Washington, D.C.
      (202) 727-4218

      On May 12, 2012, at 9:17 AM, "FamiliesUnited" <bamesquire@...> wrote:

      Chief Lanier, I want to thank you and the members of your team for stopping the illegal dumping business that was operating on Upshur Street NE.  In less than a week you have solved an issue that I have been trying to resolve for many months.  Great job. I am very proud of my city government and of you.

      Bruce

      Sent from my Kindle Fire