13186Re: Illegal Dumping business... (and others??)

  • brian.ions
    May 8 1:29 PM
      Terrific information. Thanks, Officer.

      I refer to apparent landscape vendors with long bed trucks (AND long trailers attached) using DC alleys and DC sidewalks to transit their wide-throw riding mowers -- UNBELIEVABLY while the mower is still on and presumably its blade is still spinning.

      As a public safety issue, I can't believe that would be safe and legal operation of commercial equipment anywhere-- but especially in DC's densely populated urban environment.

      brian

      --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "Manlapaz, Wilfredo (MPD)" <wilfredo.manlapaz@...> wrote:

      > The Motor Carrier Unit inspects large commercial trucks/carriers for safety/moving violations. With regards to illegal parking, blocking alleys, walkways, please call 911. With regards to permitting on public space, this is handled by the Dept of Transportation.
      >
      > <http://www.sustainable.dc.gov>
      > Download DC311 and Start Reporting Today!
      > With the new DC311 free smartphone app, reporting an issue to 311 is now easier than ever.
      > Currently available in the iTunes App Store and in the Android Marketplace.
      > Learn more at www.ouc.dc.gov<http://www.ouc.dc.gov>

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic