13184RE: [MPD-5D] Re: Illegal Dumping business... (and others??)

    May 8, 2012

      Brian and all,

      Call 911 to report any such activity, and we’ll come and address the situation.

      The Motor Carrier Unit enforces traffic regulations relating primarily to large trucks.

      Andy Solberg

      Commander, 5D

      Download DC311 and Start Reporting Today!
      With the new DC311 free smartphone app, reporting an issue to 311 is now easier than ever.
      Currently available in the iTunes App Store and in the Android Marketplace.
      Learn more at
      www.ouc.dc.gov