13147RE: [MPD-5D] Bryant & Downing Streets

  • Aurigemma, Daniel (MPD)
    Apr 30, 2012

      Members were on the scene for a possible barricade of suspect wanted for assault. At this time, the scene has been cleared, and the investigation is pending at this time. Thank you, Capt Aurigemma.

      From: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com [mailto:MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of elizabethkaras@...
      Sent: Monday, April 30, 2012 7:06 PM
      To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [MPD-5D] Bryant & Downing Streets

      Can someone tell me what was going on at bryant and downing streets ne tonight? The police weren't letting residents into the area.

      From: "Solberg, Andrew (MPD)" <Andrew.Solberg@...>
      Sender: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 02:33:27
      To: 'MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com'<MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [MPD-5D] Homicide

      This morning at about 1:30 am, officers responding to a call at 601 Edgewood St., NE , found a man suffering from an apparent gunshot wound.

      This case is being investigated as a homicide and anyone with information is asked to call 202-727-9099.

      Andy Solberg
      Commander, 5D

      Download DC311 and Start Reporting Today!
      With the new DC311 free smartphone app, reporting an issue to 311 is now easier than ever.
      Currently available in the iTunes App Store and in the Android Marketplace.
      Learn more at www.ouc.dc.gov

    • Show all 47 messages in this topic