      From: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com [mailto:MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Veronica MB
      Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2012 10:46 AM
      To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [MPD-5D] Robbery 4th and R St NW 2/1/11

      Wendy...seriously? Why would a woman be walking at 9 pm?????? Some women are coming back from work or even at the grocery store at that time.

      Any woman or man should be able to walk or drive even at midnight and
      feel safe. No wonder DC feels like a ghost town at night.

      VMB

    • Show all 30 messages in this topic