12497Re: [MPD-5D] Robbery 4th and R St NW 2/1/11

  • Matt
    Feb 2, 2012
      Before we all start piling complaints on Wendy, she does have a point... if maybe poorly made. NO ONE should be walking in dark alleys at night. We all should be sticking to well-lighted and hight traffic routes. It doesn't eliminate your chances of being assaulted, but it does reduce them. In addition, no one should be talking on cell phones or texting while walking at night either. You should always be aware of your surroundings while in an area that is known to have these types of crimes.
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic