12491Re: [MPD-5D] Robbery 4th and R St NW 2/1/11

  • Erica Best
    Feb 2, 2012
      How about instead of blaming the victim, we blame the people that robbed her?

      On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 6:14 AM, Wendy <wendy_lewis2@...> wrote:

      Not that I am condoning any type of violence
      But why was a female in an alley at almost 9 pm?
      In this day and age I just think all precautions should be taken for safety especially with the history of events in this neighborhood.
      On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 11:09 PM EST Bowles, Gregory J. wrote:

      >This area has become a super-hot-spot for this kind of activity in the last week. Is it appropriate for undercover agents to be placed in this area to resolve this problem as quickly as possible?

    • Show all 30 messages in this topic