12468RE: [MPD-5D] January's Report: DC Guardian Angels.

  • John Ayala
    Feb 1 6:14 AM
      Debbie,

      You're welcome. We will have patrols back on the MBT this spring and are looking for people to come out and ride with us. We had a great time with the residents from 5D that came out twice a week to help make the trail a safer place for activities. We also enjoy our walks with the Hanover/Bates residents at First & O street, NW on Thursday evening. The residents there are fantastic.

      John [Unique] Ayala
      DC Chapter Leader/East Coast Director
      Alliance of Guardian Angels
      1425 K Street NW Suite 350