      From: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>
      To: MPD-5D <mpd-5d@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sun Jan 01 08:28:01 2012
      Subject: [MPD-5D] Happy New Year's Sunday

      Wow, look how time flies - Here we are, a new year, with some much to be thankful for.  Notwithstanding the extraordinary comments made already - for our Officer Prather, who will remain in spirit with us though time, his work speaks for itself, God bless.  And to the whole of MPD thanks.  You can tell how much you are appreicated.  Looking forward to another GREAT Year!!

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic