12148RE: [MPD-5D] gunshots at 1st and N St NW

  • Aurigemma, Daniel (MPD)
    Dec 1, 2011

      Good Evening,

      At this time, the case is still pending, and the unknown perpetrator is still at large. If anyone in the community who has any information in reference to this incident, we ask you to call 727-9099 for your help. Thank you, Captain Aurigemma.

      Join Mayor Gray’s One City • One Hire - 10,000 Jobs Campaign
      “Putting District Residents Back to Work – One Hire at a Time”
      Learn more at http://onecityonehire.org

      Learn more at www.dconefund.org or www.onefund.dc.gov.  One City, Working Together!