      From: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com [mailto:MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Patrick Blais
      Sent: Friday, September 30, 2011 11:09 AM
      To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [MPD-5D] bloomingdale gunshots?

      Fireworks. I was close enough to hear the crackle after the pop.

      On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 10:39 AM, Solberg, Andrew (MPD) <Andrew.Solberg@...> wrote:

      We did not receive any calls, nor did we respond to any calls, for gunshots in this area yesterday afternoon.

      I would ask that in instances such as these, residents call 911 so that we can come and check things out.

      Thank you,

      Andy Solberg

      Commander, 5D

      Join Mayor Grayx2019;s One City x2022; One Hire - 10,000 Jobs Campaign
      x201C;Putting District Residents Back to Work x2013; One Hire at a Timex201D;
      Learn more at http://onecityonehire.org