      From: Craig, Donald (MPD) [mailto:MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      Craig, Donald (MPD)
      Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2006 3:38 AM
      To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Update

      Last night I spent some time walking around the area of North Capitol and
      First Street between R Street and W Street N.W. Everything seemed quiet for
      the most part. However I saw several properties with excessive trash in the
      yards and alleys. I am notifying the proper agancy so that we can do an
      enforcement sweep.

      Also, I along with several 501 Officers and Sergeants executed a search
      warrant in the Unit block of Randolph Place N.W. We recovered crack cocaine
      nad personal papers. The case will be presented this week for prosecution.

      Finally, we were hitting the problem areas in the P.S.A. and encountered a
      vehicle at Lincoln Road and S Street N.E. We recovered narcotics and a
      handgun from the vehicle. Two arrests were made and the vehicle was seized
      for a Civil Forfeiture hearing.

      That's about it for now. Take care all.

      Lt. Craig