      From: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com [mailto:MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of John Galt
      Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 8:27 AM
      To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [MPD-5D] Police Presence

      I just walked my dog past 57 R Street NE at 8:10 this morning.

      It has about 15 U.S. Park Police officers in front of the house, some with big vests on and big M-16-like automatic rifles.  They didn't seem to be on alert or anything, but I am still wondering why they were all there.
      Can you provide us with some information MPD?

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic