1143RE: [MPD-5D] Neighborhood Listservs?

  • Edmonds, Francine (EOM)
    Mar 31, 2006

      Good afternoon all,

      There are several Civic groups and ANC's that have listservs that can be accessed through Yahoo groups.

      Keep in eye out for several more listservs to be created in the upcoming weeks from Ward 5.

      Francine P. Edmonds

      Ward 5 Neighborhood Services Coordinator

      Office of Neighborhood Services

      64 New York Avenue NE,

      Room 4100

      Washington, DC 20002