      From: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>
      To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Fri Jun 03 17:53:50 2011
      Subject: Re: [MPD-5D] Chestnut St. NE

      So there was or there was not a burglary?

      Sent from the iPhone of Faith
      Please excuse any spelling errors

      On Jun 3, 2011, at 5:50 PM, "Grogan, Brian (MPD)" <Brian.Grogan@...> wrote:

      5th District units responded for a possible burglary but after checking the location found nothing. Thank you for your concern
      Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Device

      If you SEE something, SAY something.