10936Re: [MPD-5D] Another attack on the Met Branch Trail - 3 in the last 30 days

  • Debbie (Smith) Steiner
    Jun 2, 2011
      Who ever thought up the original design forgot about lighting in that stretch of the MBT.  My first concern would be public safety, I don't care how much money was place into to getting that MBT trail together.  I would hope that those who are willing, write CM Thomas and have him to find some money in the budget.  We want that trail but not at the cost of people hurting people. Since CM Thomas can advocate for baseball clinics and have money steered towards it, don't you think we deserve decent lighting and an emergency call box or 2 on the section of the MBT?

      My 2¢

      On Jun 2, 2011 11:06 PM, Solberg, Andrew (MPD) <Andrew.Solberg@...> wrote:

      We are working on this problem. I don't care to share all on this listserv.

      If you SEE something, SAY something.