10490Re: [MPD-5D] Hit and Run

  • Groomes, Diane (MPD)
    Apr 14, 2011
      Hello sir. Sorry for your experience and the report should have been taken at the station. Can u email me direct at diane.groomes@... your contact info so this can be handled

      From: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>
      To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thu Apr 14 08:12:47 2011
      Subject: [MPD-5D] Hit and Run

      I was involved in a hit and run this morning at the New York-Florida Ave nightmare. The woman refused to give me her information and I had to follow her to get a picture of her license plate. Since I left the scene as well, I was told 911 could not help me and I could go into any station to file a report. So I stopped at the 2D station since it's near my office but they said that they don't take hit and run reports there.

      So what exactly am I supposed to do now?? Here's another peine example if why the UOC should be staffed by MPD officers that actually know procedures and the law.

      Patrick
      1900 block of H St

      - Sent from my iPhone. Please pardon any spelling mistakes as they are probably caused by the autocorrect!!

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic