10371RE: [MPD-5D] helicopters, police activity around Flagler & W St NW in PSA 501 in Bloomingdale

    Apr 4 3:19 PM

      A neighbor on Flagler Place called to report two men trying to break into a house.  We got there and determined they were friends of the resident who had gotten locked out.  No burglary, no crime.

      Andy Solberg

      From: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com [mailto: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of scott@...
      Sent: Monday, April 04, 2011 11:22 AM
      To: mpd-5d@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [MPD-5D] helicopters, police activity around Flagler & W St NW in PSA 501 in Bloomingdale

      See this Sunday, 04/03/2011, message from a resident on the 100 block of W Street NW in PSA 501 in Bloomingdale:

      There has been a lot of police activity, including helicopters, around our alley [the 100 block of W Street NW, southside] over the past 2 days.

      Police with weapons drawn yesterday came up under our back porch looking for a suspect, and today they surrounded a house on Flagler Place NW .

      Any idea on what's up?

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic