10369helicopters, police activity around Flagler & W St NW in PSA 501 in Bloomingdale

  • scott@scott-roberts.net
    Apr 4 8:22 AM

      See this Sunday, 04/03/2011, message from a resident on the 100 block of W Street NW in PSA 501 in Bloomingdale:

      There has been a lot of police activity, including helicopters, around our alley [the 100 block of W Street NW, southside] over the past 2 days.

      Police with weapons drawn yesterday came up under our back porch looking for a suspect, and today they surrounded a house on Flagler Place NW.

      Any idea on what's up?

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic