1029Re: [MPD-5D] Re: Disturbing News about Jennifer Greene, Commander 5D

  • gwensouth@aol.com
    Feb 4, 2006
      Note:  Correction, the second paragraph is what I wrote, not the first or third paragraph.  "Vincent Orange says drug dealers have rights..." that was my statement not the other 2.  Thanks...Gwen

      In a message dated 1/31/2006 12:11:51 PM Eastern Standard Time, tvehunt@... writes:
      --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, gwensouth@a... wrote:

      It is obvious that Vincent Orange is just like most polictians they
      want your vote just to maintain their upper class life style but,
      yet once they are voted in office, they do not do the job for which
      the citizens has voted for them to do in the first place.  People
      like V. Orange fell to realize that the same people that voted him
      in office can very well vote his ass out of his political office.  I
      have called his office a few times for the same type of issues like
      everyone else and he does absolutely NOTHING!!!   Remember what
      happen to K. Chavous, S. Allen and H. Brazil they took citizens
      votes for granted.  As for Orange, I always knew that he was not cut
      out to be a ward counsilman in the first place, he not even from DC,
      he is from California and that should tell you all right there that
      he is clueless about the ways of this city.  I myself have never
      voted for him in ward 5 NOT AT ALL!!

      > Here's another Vincent Orange statement, at an ANC/SMD meeting a
      few years
      > ago, when questioned about the problem of drug dealers on the
      street:  "Gwen,
      > drug dealers have rights too."  And that's a quote.  So don't look
      for any help
      > from him to stop the drug dealing in your neighborhood.
      > Gwen Southerland
      >

      > In a message dated 01/27/2006 9:43:57 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      > jennifer.greene@d... writes:
      > Vincent Orange made the ignorant statement that... "if white people
      > called the police more, then 5D will take action."  Never have I
      > heard such absurd remarks from someone so interested in becoming a
      > policital leader.  While his comment had an element of truth, it is
      > a sad state of affairs when families with incomes at or above the
      > middle class income level can't get action from the police simply
      > because of the color of their skin, in a city that is predominately
      > Black.

      Yahoo! Groups Links

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic