1006Re: [MPD-5D]

  • tmanago538
    Jan 31, 2006
      Well I've lived here for 3.5 months and I work from home. I have
      only seen the police on 2nd St. (btw RI & T St) ONCE.

      So as far as I'm concerned we don't have ANY patrol. It's sad! I
      truly believe that an innocent, tax paying, law abiding citizen will
      have to become a victim of a senseless crime in order for 5D to
      patrol the mean streets of Eckington.

      --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, cydney fowler <cydney.fowler@g...>
      wrote:

      > I love that with Eckington's status as as "Hot Spot," I still only
      see MPD
      > patrols in my neighborhood once a week. I am a resident of U
      street NE
      > between Lincoln Rd and 2nd Street. Not only has there been
      increased drug
      > activity, there have been NO efforts to thwart the activity by 5D.
      > Honestly, I see more police cars on a Saturday afternoon in
      Georgetown than
      > I EVER do in my neighborhood in eckington.
      >
      > Without the help and PROactivism of MPD 5D, our neighborhood will
      never get
      > rid of those that make it a dangerous place to live.

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic