Shooting

  • Bill Robinson
    Message 1 of 140 , Nov 26, 2007
      I do not know why this 100% ID check thing keeps
      comming up. I truly believe you do not realize how
      its not legal for one and what type of atmsophere this
      would create. MPD cannot be everywhere we must stop e
      mailing and talking about it and better organize in
      our neighborhoods, Why not make it unattractive for
      this type of behavoir. No it will not stop all of this
      crime but i believe it will show that we are sick and
      tired of this insane behavior. This has worked in the
      past in more dangerous areas of the city why not here.
      We do not need a police state!!!!! We then create more
      problems trying to fix other problems. I do believe
      MPD needs to enforce quality of life laws ( drinking
      in public, Traffic etc) I believe this would began a
      move into the right direction. We must take back these
      streets by going out into them use these electronic
      tools and a form of communication and not the absolute
      rule on how we communicate to our neighbors.

      Bill Robinson

      Make Yahoo! your homepage.
      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • Augustine, David K (MPD)
      Message 140 of 140 , Feb 22
        On February 22, 2015, at approximately 12:39 PM, The Fourth District responded to a shooting in the 1200 block of Emerson Street, NE.  One victim was located with a gun shot wound and transported to a hospital for treatment.  Metropolitan Police officers were able to apprehend a suspect.  Should you have information that may assist the Metropolitan Police Department with this investigation, please call 202-727-9099 or text 50411.

        Lieutenant D.K. Augustine
        Metropolitan Police Department
        Fourth District-Substation
        Police Service Area 409