Shooting

  • Bill Robinson
    Message 1 of 151 , Nov 26, 2007
      I do not know why this 100% ID check thing keeps
      comming up. I truly believe you do not realize how
      its not legal for one and what type of atmsophere this
      would create. MPD cannot be everywhere we must stop e
      mailing and talking about it and better organize in
      our neighborhoods, Why not make it unattractive for
      this type of behavoir. No it will not stop all of this
      crime but i believe it will show that we are sick and
      tired of this insane behavior. This has worked in the
      past in more dangerous areas of the city why not here.
      We do not need a police state!!!!! We then create more
      problems trying to fix other problems. I do believe
      MPD needs to enforce quality of life laws ( drinking
      in public, Traffic etc) I believe this would began a
      move into the right direction. We must take back these
      streets by going out into them use these electronic
      tools and a form of communication and not the absolute
      rule on how we communicate to our neighbors.

      Bill Robinson

      Make Yahoo! your homepage.
      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • Martello, Francis (MPD)
      Message 151 of 151 , May 29

        At approximately 6:50PM today MPD received a 911 call for sound of gunshots.  A victim was located in the 7300 block of Blair Rd, NW, suffering from multiple gunshot wounds.  The victim was conscious and taken to a local hospital for treatment.

        Anyone with information related to this incident please call 202 727-9099.