Fw: [TakomaDC] Stolen Packages

  • Dodie Butler
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15, 2014
      FYI, from Takoma DC listserv.  Have there been any similar reports from the area?  This is Tuckerman & N. Capitol.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 15, 2014
        This is another good reason to establish Neighborhood Watch in the community.  When you go on vacation, you notify your neighbors so they can be alert to take in anything delivered while you are gone.  Fliers, community newspapers, political information and other items come while we are away.  These are red flags to burglars and thieves that no one is home.  The buddy system of watching out for each other really works and reduces the likelihood of a theft and a burglary while you are gone.

        Samantha Nolan
        Citywide Neighborhood Watch Trainer