PSA 403 Community Meeting Reminder

  • Staten, Derek (MPD)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2014
      Good Evening Fourth District Family,

      The PSA 403 community meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, July 16th at 7:00pm at the Emery Recreation Center located at 5701 Georgia Ave NW, Washington, DC 20011.

      Please tell a Neighbor and bring a friend.

      Mr. Derek Staten

      Fourth District Metropolitan Police Department

      Community Outreach Coordinator

      Office: (202) 715-7418
      Cell: (202) 270-1640
      Email: derek.staten@...

      Reaching Further......

      Mr. Derek Staten
      Fourth District Community Outreach Coordinator

      DC Public Schools' Beautification Day is on Saturday, August 23! Roll up your sleeves and help beautify our schools. Sign up <http://dcps.dc.gov/DCPS/Parents+and+Community/Volunteer+in+Our+Schools/Beautification+Day+2014> to volunteer.