  • Jeff Standish
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2014
      Hi MPD,

      Could you please provide additional information about the following incidents ...

      1)  A constituent posted a report citing a mugging and theft in the 1400 block of Buchanan (1426 to be exact) at 8 PM on 2/8. This is a disturbing incident, only 2 blocks from my house and within my SMD.  I would like to be able to provide my constituents any additional information you can share with me.  Was the victim injured? Did she provide a description of the suspect?  Who is leading this investigation?

      2)
      PSA: 404
      CCN: 14018194
      RPT DATE: 02/07/2014 12:12
      OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
      METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
      BLOCK: 1500 - 1527 BLOCK OF BUCHANAN STREET NW
      LOCATION: Public
      START DT: 02/07/2014 01:00
      END DT: 02/07/2014 11:30

      Thank you for your service and assistance with the above matters.

      Jeff Standish
      ANC 4C03