REMINDER: Join Councilmember Bowser for Health Care Reform information session tomorrow at 12 noon

  • Bowser, Muriel (Council)
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2013

      Dear Neighbors,

      This is a reminder that tomorrow, October 18th from 12:00PM – 2:00PM, I will co-host a DC Health Link Information Session along with the Greater Washington Hispanic Chamber of Commerce and the DC Health Link.  The session will take place at the Fusion Restaurant in Ward 4 located at 4815 Georgia Avenue, NW.  Please join us and learn how the new health care reform will impact individuals and businesses.  Lunch will be provided for attendees.

      What: DC Health Link Information Session

      When: Friday, October 18th, 12:00PM – 2:00PM

      Where: Fusion Restaurant, 4815 Georgia Avenue, NW

      For more information or to RSVP, please contact Brandon Todd at 202-724-8052 or btodd@....

      I look forward to seeing you there.

      -Muriel

      Muriel E. Bowser