Fwd: Important Alert from DCRSAN

  • Mr. Keith Jarrell
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 18, 2013
      Can 4D Command offer us some more details on this notice from today?

      4D is responding to 100 blk of Kennedy Street NW for a Robbery/Holdup. LOF:  B/M 6'1-6'3 MED COMPLEXION DREAD LOCKS GRAY SHIRT BLUE PANTS

      Sent on: 09/18 11:50

      Sent by DC Police Alert to e-mail, pagers, cell phones....powered by Cooper Notification RSAN

      ---

      - You received this alert because you registered for AlertDC.

      - Go to https://textalert.ema.dc.gov/sendpassword.php to reset password.

      - Reply STOP to unsubscribe from all alerts & service messages.

      - Tell a friend about Alert DC!  Text "DC" to 411911, or sign-up at https://textalert.ema.dc.gov/

      --

      Even life begins because, a baby fights for freedom.

      (Let Freedom Ring)

      Please be informed that if you are in receipt of this email by intent, it is provided solely for the use of communicating with you as the intended target.  Use or duplication of this email including forwarding of attached email or any part of which is forbidden. To do so could result in a complaint being filed against you in multiple jurisdictions, including the District of Columbia, and or the state in which you also live.  Keith Jarrell

      Keith Jarrell

    • Anderson, Kevin (MPD)
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 19, 2013
        A citizen reported that a subject approached him and demanded money, when he refused to give the suspect any money, the suspect  attempted to shock the citizen with some type of unknown device. The suspect failed to obtained anything and ran off. The suspect made good his escape, as the officers canvassed the area.  The citizen was not injured as a result. Our detectives are working on the case with the leads we have.  The lookout is the same as below.

        We are asking that anyone with information regarding this crime please call (202)727-9099

        Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network.

        pls reply. I think this was from yesterday.

        Sent from my iPad

        Begin forwarded message:

        From: "Mr. Keith Jarrell" <keith.k.jarrell@...>
        Date: September 18, 2013, 5:27:33 PM EDT
        To: "MPD-4D@yahoogroups.com" <MPD-4D@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: [MPD-4D] Fwd: Important Alert from DCRSAN

[...]

        Join with hundreds of others to help create an Age-Friendly city on Saturday, September 21 from 9:30 - 11:30 am at the Age-Friendly DC Forum at The Howard Theatre, 620 T Street, NW. Visit http://dcoa.dc.gov/page/age-friendly-dc-forum for more info.

      • Mr. Keith Jarrell
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 19, 2013
          Where did this take place at?

            From: "Mr. Keith Jarrell" <keith.k.jarrell@...>

[...]