Upcoming Community Meetings-4D: February 2012 PSA Mtg Schedule

  • Staten, Derek (MPD)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2012
      Fourth District February PSA Meeting Schedule
      (Note: ALL MEETINGS WILL START AT 7PM)

      February 8th 401 @ 7420 Georgia Ave NW (Shepherd Park Library)

      February 14th 406 @ 6001 Georgia Ave NW (4th District Station)

      February 15th 403 @ 5801 Georgia Ave NW (Emery Rec. Center)
      409 @ 750 Park Road NW (Fourth District Substation)

      February 22nd 408 @ 3166 Mt. Pleasant Street NW (La Casa Community Center)

      February 23rd 402 @ 6001 Georgia Ave NW (4th District Station)
      404 @ 801 Shepherd Street NW (Patrol Services)
      405 @ 1333 Emerson Street NE (N. Michigan Park Rec. Center)
      407 @ 801 Shepherd Street NW (Patrol Services: Community Rm)

      Mr. Derek Staten
      Fourth District Community Outreach Coordinator
      Office: (202) 715-7418
      Cell: (202) 270-1640
      Email: derek.staten@...<mailto:derek.staten@...>